Are you using deodorant the right way?
When was the last time you thought about deodorant application? It’s become sort of like second nature to us, we simply spray/roll it on and go about our day. But, what if we told you that there is a way to apply deodorant correctly to get the best use of it. Here are some tips we found to be the most helpful:
- Always apply on clean, dry skin: Wetness of the skin can make the deodorant less effective so always ensure your skin is completely dry when you apply it. Yes, we are even talking about the time after your gym/sport session. Use a towel to quickly dry off the areas you wish to reapply on and then proceed with your application. This will ensure that you stay smelling fresh!
- Slow it down: We are so used to spraying on deodorant in quick strokes and getting it done, but in fact it’s recommended you spray/roll it on slowly from multiple angles. This ensures that the product is distributed evenly and forms a uniform coat on the area.
- Don’t limit it to the underarm: We often tend to forget the other areas of the body that we sweat, including the back of the knee, sometimes our thighs and maybe even our chest. So don’t forget to apply it to these areas too!
- Let it dry: Notice those stains on your clothing, even though you only applied deodorant on your skin? It’s probably because you didn’t allow your deodorant to dry. Allow it to dry for a couple of minutes after application to get the most wear out of it.
- Reapply through the day: Carry your deodorant with you wherever you go and reapply it through the day to keep yourself smelling fresh!
At Birra we have deodorants in a range of scents, pick something that suits you best and follow the tips mentioned above to ensure the most wear of it!